Table of Contents
The University of Southampton (“we”, “us”, or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified.
How your data is used
This website relies on third parties:
The EWAC questionnaire web app does not collect or transfer any information. It uses a client-side script, meaning all calculations are done by your browser. All information is erased when you leave the page, for instance by closing your browser window or navigating to another address.
As a result, this questionnaire is safe to use in a clinical environment.
Under certain circumstances, you may have the following rights under data protection legislation in relation to your personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data;
- Right to request correction of your personal data;
- Right to request erasure of your personal data;
- Right to object to processing of your personal data;
- Right to request restriction of the processing your personal data;
- Right to request the transfer of your personal data; and
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
Alternatively, you can contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Data Protection Officer
University of Southampton, Highfield
General Privacy Notice
- version 1.0
- dated 16 September 2020.